Coconut Bok Choy Spicy Soup
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 6 TBS Braggs Liquid Aminos, divided
- 4 TBS sesame oil, divided
- 1 ½ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 TBS Copra’s coconut nectar
- 3 strips of Copra’s coconut meat
- 2 ½ cups of water, include water from Copra's coconut meat in measurement
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 11-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
STEP BY STEP
- Toss bok choy with 3 TBS Braggs Liquid Aminos and 2 TBS sesame oil. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
- Toss mushrooms with remaining braggs, sesame oil and Copra’s coconut nectar. Let marinate for at least one hour.
- Place Copra’s coconut meat, coconut water in high-speed blender. Blend until the mixture starts to feel warm.
- Add cumin, tumeric, ginger, chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Blend until combined.
- Remove to bowl, stir in bok choy and mushrooms. Re-heat gently if desired.
*Adapted from Rawmazing
Copra's coconut nectar - Currently only available for Wholesale.