Coconut Carrot Salad
What you need
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Copra coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 5 large carrots, finely grated
- 1/2 cup sliced Copra coconut meat
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Dulse seaweed flakes to top
step by step
- For the dressing, whisk together olive oil, coconut milk, lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the carrots, coconut meat, red onion and cilantro. Drizzle on the dressing and toss well.
- Top with dulse. Serve immediately.