Super Simple Coconut Yogurt Recipe
A healthy alternative to store-bought dairy yogurt, our coconut yogurt recipe is so easy and delicious you'll be eating it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
What you need
- 2 cups Copra Organic Coconut Meat
- 1/2 teaspoon probiotic powder (we like MegaFood's MegaFlora Plus for the variety)
- Copra organic coconut water, to blend
step by step
- Blend coconut meat with the coconut water until smooth. You may need to adjust coconut water quantity depending on how thick you like your yogurt.
- Stir in probiotic powder.
- Place in a covered bowl and ferment at room temperature for 12 - 24 hours. Make sure the yogurt is in a warm place with good airflow. The fermentation time may vary depending on your probiotic of choice.
- Avoid stirring the yogurt until at least 12 hours later. If there is any discoloration or mold, discard it.