Copra x HANAH Giveaway & Superfood Recipe
We teamed up with HANAH in this giveaway on Instagram to provide one lucky winner a chance to win $100 to spend at COPRA's online store, and a 3-month supply of HANAH products. You must be on Instagram to enter.
1. Follow @hanahliving + @copra.co Instagram handles.
2. Like this post.
3. Tag a friend in the comments below.
4. For a bonus entry: sign up for @hanahliving newsletter here: https://goo.gl/LXxHkW
The giveaway ends 2/19. Good luck!
SUPERFOOD recipe: COCONUT & CARROT CURRIED SOUP
WHAT YOU NEED
12 carrots washed
4 sticks of celery washed
1 cup Copra Young Thai Coconut Meat
10 sprigs parsley
1 TBS HANAH ONE
1 heaping TBS HANAH Vechur Ghee
1/2 white onion
1/2 tbs white miso
1 TBS curry powder
1 tsp cayenne
1 1/2 TBS garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic
1/2 TBS black pepper
Salt to taste
- 32oz (1 box) vegetable broth
STEP BY STEP
1. Place a pot of water on the stove to boil with a steam basket inside.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, chop up carrots and celery to place into steam basket.
3. While waiting for veggies to become soft, place a pan on medium heat with enough Vechur Ghee to cover bottom of pan.
4. Quickly chop onion and place into pan. Let golden and add your garlic powder
5. Once veggies are soft, drain water out and then place them into the pot with the cooked onion.
6. Add veggie broth, miso, Copra's Young Thai Coconut Meat, chopped parsley and rest of spices.
7. Use blender to blend everything together in pot.
8. Add salt to taste.
9. Serve with a few fresh leaves of parsley and a dollop of HANAH ONE to add a slight sweetness and warming spices.
10. Enjoy a healthy, light and fresh warming winter soup.
*To make a vegan dish, simply omit the HANAH Vechur Ghee.