No Bake Coconut Nectar Energy Bites
Makes about 20 bites (WE CAN'T GUARANTEE HOW MANY IT WILL SERVE)
What you need
- 1 cup dried oats
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Copra coconut nectar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
step by step
- Stir all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the fridge for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into any size ball that you like.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week.